Friday, January 24, 2014

Priyanka Chopra like take risk?

Priyanka Chopra industry Guinea them - are chosen actresses who like to take a chance . Ittfakn low risk taken by them on occasions has failed .
Whether it was 'Fashion' , ' forgive seven blood ' or ' Barfi ' ho. Priyanka worked offbeat love all of them received both audience and critic . Not only Salman Khan , Shah Rukh Khan , Akshay Kumar , Hrithik Roshan , Shahid Kapoor, who worked with artists such as star actress Priyanka Chopra, Uday Chopra star in the film ' Pyaar Impossible ' worked . Priyanka rise by working with everyone that has a very big risk .
Priyanka did not listen . He worked with the rise . Although the film did not do , Priyanka has not hated that thing . In this regard, Priyanka Chopra says , " is my habit to risk . Life without risk is not fun . When I 'Fashion' was even told by some people who see the film will Oriented Women ? Today's result is there for all . That movie set the mood so I women-oriented films .
In my career I have always taken risks . I've always made ​​films , who gave me a challenge . When I am at this point today . I would try a new look in every film , fun character and style Different Dikun in the audience began to see the film they are watching Priyanka Chopra new . " Ram Charan Teja 's point of Priyanka with only the ' chain ' will be seen in the remake . The film will show a miracle , only time will tell.
























No comments:

Post a Comment