Friday, January 24, 2014

Priyanka Chopra is quite happy these days

Priyanka Chopra is quite happy these days .
Priyanka says , Barfi , I decided to work on the script filled only because , as I listened to my heart . That's the mantra that you do your work life , go your own way will be easier . Anurag Basu, Barfi I told the story of the first time I was surprised , but then I do something like this , which is totally different and not approaching the glamorous . People see my act that I do .
Sources connected with Priyanka before playing him doubt in his mind that he should play it or not. To overcome this dilemma he often consulted his friends . Some had told him and Priyanka at the end of the course and director Anurag Basu heard in his mind, said yes to the role .
Priyanka says , I will always believe that the era of romantic films . People are always great films . Most people feel connected to the subject .
























No comments:

Post a Comment