Monday, January 27, 2014

Bollywood sexy hot actress Deepika Successful carier

Its versatility individually color , showing a broad range of films from a successful Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone are not in the mood to relax , and he still desperate to play different roles .

Deepika Padukone's films at the box office this year, has achieved tremendous success , whether it is the youth addict ' , the

' Chennai Express ' ... The addition of these two films, Deepika 's latest release tablets Raaslila - Ram - Leela, 100 - crore club is on the way .

Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone starrer ' Chennai Express ' already has grossed over Rs 100 crore .

 She said , "It does not matter that I ' Chennai Express ' worked ... so I 'm more or less made ​​my excitement for every movie homogeneous remain ... " different in every film with Deepika Padukone playing she says, " in my films are doing well commercially , people watching my every character in the movie ... but you get my own way go back a little further my films you will feel that the year 2009, between 2011 and play ' we -hearted ' , ' break Ke Baad ' , ' Karthik Calling Karthik ' Wyawasayik was not the best ... I am happy that I was not put in the same kind of roles ...









































No comments:

Post a Comment