Sunday, January 26, 2014

Alia will be a big celebrity

Who says two actresses can not compliment each other ? Chopra is currently Bollywood's favorite actress thereby , its contemporary Alia Bhatt not only friends , but also has the potential to become a major figure in the Aliya . Earlier versions chat show ' Coffee With Karan Season 4' Aliya, thereby appreciating the episode had been heard . The skills she said that thereby makes them unsafe and thereby see the match .

Thereby , in an interview said , "I have good friends and Aliya . He always tells me these things . So when he said this in the show , I felt good that he appreciated me. Even if I called her and said that she does not need to feel insecure because I think Aliya will be very big personality . " Thereby Aaliyah's the best - look better on screen presence and also appreciated . In 2011 ' Ladies vs. Ricky Bahl ', thereby acting debut the 25 -year-old said , " If I were not an actress , as a viewer would have become fans of Aaliyah . But I know that as an actress she is very smart and good looks , his presence on the screen is better . " Thereby next film trapped laugh ", in which she will be seen with Siddharth Malhotra, Alia while Imtiaz Ali 's ' Highway ' will be seen with Randeep Hooda .























No comments:

Post a Comment