Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Bollywood Actress Katrina kaIf is Still single No Plans to Marriage

Ranbir Kapoor Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif is said to be concerned with the rumors that he is alone and has no intention of marrying . Also , your photos private moment , he said in a bikini with Ranbir . During a recent holiday in Spain with Ranbir Kapoor in bikini photos leaked to the media when he became angry . Katrina told his vacation days, personal moment .


Katrina said that I had seen pictures and then ejected from the heart response . I contend , was hurt and angry . I thought it was a private moment ( with Ranbir was) . Therefore expected to privacy . He will use it for commercial gain .
Katrina wrote that next time let me know when you plan to take my pictures . I do not like red with white ( the color of your swimsuit ) Next time I 'll wear Match . He married until I 'm alone . This is my sentence and now everyone is using it . I must own the copyright on it . At the moment I have no plans to get married .

I do not care about the people who ran behind . celebrities are open to these things . Ranbir Kapoor with the rumors about his engagement to a question was ignored . ( Agency )

Asked whether his former and current  Ranbir Kapoor Salman Khan  more romantic who believes , Katrina said I 'd have a long and peaceful life .




























No comments:

Post a Comment