Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Kangana Ranaut Bollywood hot sexy and bold Actress

Kangana Rnaut are known to have different roles . He also played many characters are bold and brash . Despite Outsider courage as they come from ? Kangana says, " Since my childhood I was quite bold . It was my own opinion . My thinking was different . If everything went right , so I was left . If I do not believe in Bedchal . Which ever it is, I did not notice that in the industry - is doing little actress . Whatever I decide , I 'm the same . Whatever the result , the Standard I myself am also responsible for it . This attitude was mine from the beginning . "








Mahesh Bhatt was given the title of Kangana wild flowers . Kangana he says, " the title he gave me in the early days of career . This was because in those days I was more blunt . Childishness code - code was filled . I came from HP . For me to speak - were not known methods . I was very raw . Mahesh took her palm . Compiliment other things while my behavior . They used to call me a Wild Flower , the wild flowers . I used to be like that behavior , since childhood I was very angry . Working girl of his mind was free . When the heart does , he seems to be . Even shooting fills the heart , either directly say it was packed up . Now a quiet , A. moderate . Not anymore . So come and stay at the set time has become my hobby . "









No comments:

Post a Comment