Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Kangana Ranaut wants to raise the Kundalini

Kangana Rnut see at a glance , it looks quite trendy and stylish . You will be surprised about them is that they 're very interested in spirituality . Not only interested but want to understand it more closely . Kangana has read a lot about it .

Kangana says, " I will keep interest in spirituality . When you get a chance , I also read a lot about it . Is often the question that comes to my mind is what God ? Who is he and where is it? I feel that I get a chance , so I do awakened Kundalini . I 've been reading about this in depth and I was also helping those who are aware of it . It is my desire that I awakened in the body can make its cycle . So far I 've heard and read about it but now I want to experience it . "

The recent movie Rzzo Kangana was not anything special . Kangana had worked hard for his role in the response but still not well . Now, their " Revolver Queen " and " Queen" are forthcoming . It will be seen in a few different roles . Centric is certain is that these two films are women .









No comments:

Post a Comment