Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Bollywood Hot Actress Kareena Kapoor In Bikini

Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor , Saif Ali Khan married the much clearance is often avoided . When she spoke her relationships between Saif Ali Khan is also taken of the dignity of the family . Bebo is a bold and fearless all know it .

About Kareena Kapoor Saif Ali Khan , it is said that he is very close to all family members . Magazine recently published a film on relations with Kareena 's mother Sharmila Tagore has given a frank interview .
Kareena said in his interview that he is very close to her mother Sharmila Tagore . He told Saif that I have a daughter in the family would rather be treated like a daughter . My mother Sharmila daughter -in-law treats me right and loves me like a daughter . We do not live like the 1990s are like the traditional mother- in-law . We were on holiday in the Maldives Kareena where I wore a bikini in front of her mother Sharmila Tagore . It was quite common . And what's great about it because I can wear my bikini in front of your mother , what's wrong .








No comments:

Post a Comment