Friday, April 4, 2014

Hot Sexy Bollywood Actress Sonam Kapoor In Bikini makes Controversy


Film bewakoofian ' Sonam finally see the actress wearing a bikini is raised quite a commotion broke his silence is given . After the release of the film Sonam clear that this was his personal decision and the statement made by his father to the media is presenting distorted .

Sonam said, " my father would say that it is important for a good start of the film , but this thing was introduced spin . He said that , now I 'll say something very thoughtfully , may be overshadowed in the media, so to speak . My mind is clear, therefore, he says, it is true , but now think it is wrong . I realized that I speak that which I have to be cautious . "

" I said , a lot of it was missing in translation . Actresses often says that according to the requirement of the story of the film is required to wear a bikini , but I do not say anything . It was my decision . The producer Aditya Chopra or the director Nupur Asthana had no idea . "


.








No comments:

Post a Comment